The clutch cover is different than anything I have seen on a Nethercutt or Rokon before. It has been modified several times from looking at the welds and repairs that were done to it. It has 5 bolt holes but only 4 were in use when I got the bike. One bolt hole is off by about 3/8″. There is no bracket for the 5th hole. The 3 holes that line up seem to be adequate for now.
I was not able to remove the clutch cover without taking the exhaust system off first. I made 2 small trims to the cover that now allow it to be removed without taking the exhaust off first. The yellow paint came off quickly with paint stripper. The green and red oxide primer did not. I am using flat black primer so when the green gets scratched it is not as obvious.