I noticed when I picked the bike up that the front wheel was near the bottom of it’s adjustment. It also sat higher than my MK1s so I decided to take out a link or 2 to lower it so I could get my feet flat on the ground.
Turns out the adjusting bolts only had 3 or 4 threads engaged. I removed 2 links which dropped the bike 1/2″ and replaced the original bolts with my A1400 bolts that are fully threaded to allow more adjustment.
I rode the bike this way until I completely took it apart. I will see if I can put the originals back in since they will have another 1/2″ of engagement. They may not work since they are not fully threaded and used much thicker nuts instead of jam nuts.