I put together a picture with the best shots I could find of the prototype bikes. Best I can figure there were at least 6 substantial variations. I am working on the number 5 variation.
I tried to put together a spreadsheet to make some sense out of all the variations.
I talked with, e-mailed and messaged Jim Cavanaugh about the old bikes before he passed away. This Word document is a tabulation of his Rokonworld message board posts with a few pertinent ones thrown in from Orla and others. Jim was the only hands-on guy we could contact to get info on the old bikes. The pictures and info I got from him were used to put the spreadsheet together. I am sure there are some mistakes.